Hospitality Assistant – Monday to Friday – daytime hours –
This private school is set within amazing grounds, in a rural location and prides itself on the superb cuisine they prepare for their 700 students. They have their own in-house caterers creating contemporary menus and everything is made in house using fresh, seasonal produce. Alongside the students they also cater for gourmet banquets, vintage afternoon teas, barbeques, picnics, and murder mystery parties.
They are currently looking to recruit a Hospitality Assistant with great customer service skills and a willing and helpful attitude to both staff and students. There is a great team and a friendly working environment.
Monday to Friday
Free use of fitness centre, including the swimming pool
Christmas and New Year off
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Ensuring that all service areas are set up to the highest standard
• Ensuring that all function rooms are set up, serviced, and cleared away
• Initiating good customer service
• Cooperating with all catering staff and undertaking such duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is always delivered
• Projecting a willing and helpful attitude to customers, seeking the appropriate knowledge of food items served throughout catering areas
• All used crockery and service ware should be brought back to the kitchen and left in an orderly manner at the wash up.
• Ensuring food storage and areas are maintained in a clean & tidy condition
• Reporting any faults to the Domestic Bursar
• Carrying out cleaning of the service areas in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
• Control stock and reduce waste
• Complete all records as directed accurately and in timely manner
To find out more about this exciting role please forward your CV and contact details.
Apply for this vacancy