• Flexible shifts with excellent pay, tips & bonuses.
• Great training & progression prospects.
• Serving food 12pm – 3pm & 6pm – 9pm Mon – Sat, 12pm – 7pm Sun.
• Out of the kitchen by approx. 9.15pm Weekdays, 7.30pm Sundays.
• Working in a brigade of 9 chefs.
• Min 2 days a week off.
• Great lifestyle balance.
We are looking for a CDP to join our clients talented team to continue providing fantastic quality fresh dishes.
Our client is one of the top-rated restaurants in Sussex.
Rosette standard seasonal menu features modern British cuisine that combine the classics alongside more contemporary daily special dishes.
In addition to this we also cater for large group bookings, weddings, and buffets so there is always plenty of variety.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has innovation, creativity and attention to detail
• Relishes in the pressure of a kitchen environment
• Has a background in Gastro pubs or hotels
• Ideally has their own transport
• Is used to working with fresh ingredients and places heavy emphasis on quality and consistency
• Has a good understanding of health & safety and food safety guidelines within the kitchen
• Very experienced Chef Team who are willing to encourage, teach and train
• Opportunities for development and promotion
• NVQ training courses are available for those wishing to further develop their career
• Checking the cleanliness, organisation and standards within the kitchen
• Assisting the brigade in the smooth, safe and efficient running of the kitchen operation
• Responsible for the day to day running of any given section
• Demonstrating a committed approach to the development of creative menus and service in the kitchen
• Ensuring the quality of food is of the exceptional standard expected
• Be aware of health and safety and hygiene regulations
• Ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels
NB. Abilty to drive is important as rural location
Apply for this vacancy